Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cathérine goes Lana Del Rey!

I'm back with a new post!
I haven't had much time for Stardoll and graphics for the last few weeks because of school and private issues. But now I've sorted out some problems and I even have more time for graphics now (there isn't much to do for school right now). So, this is my newest graphic...



I also posted this on the Graphic Vault.
The graphic is based on the ad campaign where Lana Del Rey models for H&M. The model is RNTM winner Cathérine and she really looks great with this look, doesn't she? This graphic is just part of a big editorial photoshoot with Cathy for the Stardoll Crown Magazine.

I've improved my shading technique, especially the one for hair and clothing. Thanks again to Lindsey (LoveGossip4Life) who inspired me a lot!
I know I still have to work on the neck because now I see what the others mean - that "U" is overshaded and looks kinda odd. Anyway, what do you think? Any opinions? Let me know!

xxx Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment